Hello there Would you like to see a list of recently deleted apps for Android or iPhone? For instance, you might want to reinstall some of them. If someone has access to your phone, you might also want to check to see whether they have installed or deleted anything without your permission.
You may always browse a list of programs that are not installed on the device, even if iOS and Android do not keep a list of deleted apps. The list of recently downloaded and uninstalled apps that you or someone else with access to your smartphone may have made is then easily accessible.
Track recently deleted apps on iPhone
The App Store’s purchases list is the best place to look for programs that you may have recently uninstalled on the iPhone and iPad. Fear not, it also logs all free-to-download applications.
To view your App Store shopping list, follow these steps:
- Step 1: On the App Store screen, tap your profile picture in the upper left corner.
- Step 2: Tap Purchased. On the following screen, hit My Purchases if you are a Family Sharing group administrator or participant.
- Step 3: Change the tab to Not on this iPhone/iPad. With all uninstalled apps automatically categorized by the date of purchase or download, that should display all of them on your smartphone.
It is safe to conclude that an app has recently been deleted if it is at the top of the list and looks to be a recent addition.
However, it’s also possible that you or someone else recently deleted an app that was further down the list. Unfortunately, the only method to find out is to look for signs of recent app activity in the Files app.
Simply tap the Download icon next to any app you want to redownload from the list. You might have to restore your iPhone using iTunes or iCloud if you also wish to recover the deleted app-related data. You might want to check for built-in backup mechanisms first because certain apps, like WhatsApp and Snapchat, have them.
However, you can also conceal App Store purchases on the iPhone and iPad. Therefore, it’s a good idea to look at your list of covert purchases. To begin with:
- On your iPhone, launch the Settings app, and then touch your Apple ID at the top of the window.
- Click View Account under Media & Purchases.
- Tap Hidden Purchases towards the bottom of the screen when you scroll there.
- You should see a list of the apps you’ve hidden on your iPhone and iPad after doing that. At the top of the screen, the most recent downloads or purchases will be displayed.
- You must Unhide the app in order to download it from the App Store’s purchases list (which enables you to determine the precise date the program was first downloaded or paid), as the hidden purchases list lacks a Download option. Simply look for the app on the App Store, download it, and don’t worry about the technicalities.
Track recently deleted apps on Android
The Google Play Store is the quickest way to find apps that have recently been removed from your Android phone.
- Tap your profile picture in the top right corner of the Google Play Store app when it’s open. Tap Manage apps & device after that.
- Open the Manage tab. Then tap Installed and select the Not installed option.
- Select Recently added by selecting the Filter icon. The most current Android apps are displayed at the top of the list, which filters apps based on when they were downloaded or bought.
- Check the boxes next to any programs you want to download and then click the Download button.
Apps dedicated to a certain manufacturer of Android phones, like Samsung, are not included in the aforementioned list. As a result, you might also wish to look through the built-in third-party app gallery on your device.
To Track apps list on Samsung store, use this method.
- By tapping the Menu symbol (three stacked lines), you may access the Galaxy Store.
- Press My apps.
- Toggle off “Show installed apps” by tapping the Filter icon.
- After that, choose Date purchased as the filtering criteria.
- Then, next to any apps you want to install, touch the Download icon by them.
Track with third party apps
Since the Google Play Store and app galleries like the Galaxy Store only allow you to filter removed apps by purchase/download date, it is impossible to utilize them to find all recently deleted apps.
On Android devices, you can install a third-party tool to prevent that issue from happening in the future and keep track of deleted apps. This will also apply to sideloaded APK repository apps.
Once you’ve done configuring App Manager, for instance, follow these steps to view recently deleted apps.
- Activate App Manager.
- Select the radio button next to Removed apps by tapping the Menu icon (three stacked lines).
- View the list of just-installed applications. If you want links to the Play Store and third-party app galleries, touch the More icon next to the app you wish to download.
- Tap the Filter icon and make sure the By removal time filter is turned on to guarantee that the most recently deleted apps are displayed at the top.
As you’ve just seen, browsing the purchase history on your iPhone or Android makes it simple to get a sense of recently removed apps. Both mobile operating systems may eventually feature native options that make it simple to keep track of recently uninstalled apps. You may always manually set up an app monitoring program to keep track of all app uninstalls if you use an Android smartphone, so don’t forget to do that.